Last Updated: 2 years ago.
BT have announced that they are now offering their business broadband customers internet access from just £8.88 a month.
This new business broadband offer is available to new customers who sign up to the BT Business eSaver phone and broadband bundle, and manage their accounts exclusively online.
BT’s Business eSaver bundle includes Option 1 broadband with speeds of up to 20Mb and a 10GB monthly download allowance. The bundle also includes 500 UK landline minutes, along with 10 email addresses, free phone support and a desktop support application.
Customers will be required to pay £11.11 a month for the BT line rental, making the total monthly price for the broadband, calls and line rental at £19.99.
- Orange Launch New Business Mobile Broadband Plans
- Plusnet Unveil New Business Broadband Packages
- Vodafone Business Broadband First 3 Months £4.25
- BT Broadband Cheap Option 1 Deal
Sign-Up To Our Newsletter!
Our FREE monthly newsletter is jam-packed with the best broadband discounts available in the UK, along with handy tips and guides to help you choose the best broadband package that's right for you.
So signup today and get the latest broadband offers and discounts sent direct to your inbox!
- Free £50 Sainsbury’s Gift Card With BT Infinity Broadband Packages
- Free £40 M&S Voucher For New Orange Broadband & Phone Subscribers
- New Sky ‘No Limits’ Unlimited Broadband Package Launches With 6 Months Free
- TalkTalk Broadband 12 Month Half Price Offer
- BT Broadband & Calls Bundle – Half Price For First 3 Months