Last Updated: 3 years ago.
New Virgin Media customers can now receive a £50 credit on their first bill if they sign up to a new broadband, TV and home phone bundle before November 22.
The offer is available on any broadband, tv and home phone Virgin Media bundle, and can bring the cost down to as little as £9.50 a month for six months.
Virgin Media currently offer three broadband packages, with speeds of up to 10Mb, 20Mb broadband and a superfast 50Mb broadband package.
The broadband provider is also set to begin offering speeds of up to 100Mb from December, with plans to roll out the increased speeds across its UK network by 2012.
Virgin Media’s digital tv packages offer customers a choice of 65, 100 or up to 160 channels, with high-definition channels and the option of a V+HD box that allows you to pause, record and rewind “live” TV.
Virgin Media bundles also come with home phone calls and line rental at £12.24 a month.
- Virgin Media Cashback Offer – Up To £60 Account Credit On Offer
- Virgin Media Broadband Bundles 2 Months Free Deal
- Virgin Media Free Installation Deal
- Virgin Media V HD Box For Broadband TV Subscribers
- Virgin Media 4 Quad Offer For £28 Home Bundles
Sign-Up To Our Newsletter!
Our FREE monthly newsletter is jam-packed with the best broadband discounts available in the UK, along with handy tips and guides to help you choose the best broadband package that's right for you.
So signup today and get the latest broadband offers and discounts sent direct to your inbox!
- Free £50 Sainsbury’s Gift Card With BT Infinity Broadband Packages
- Free £40 M&S Voucher For New Orange Broadband & Phone Subscribers
- New Sky ‘No Limits’ Unlimited Broadband Package Launches With 6 Months Free
- TalkTalk Broadband 12 Month Half Price Offer
- BT Broadband & Calls Bundle – Half Price For First 3 Months